Agripath provides business and technical management services to agribusiness and farming clients throughout northern, central and southern NSW. Directors Simon Fritsch, Chris McCormack and Sam Newsome provide Agripath clients with the unique offering of:
- - Combined experience of over 55 years.
- - The capacity to reconcile the financial and physical aspects of your agricultural investment.
- - Complementary skills and knowledge, ranging from farm management to benchmarking finance and agronomy.
- - Access to the Agripath’s unique benchmarking data base.
- - In depth knowledge of all key agricultural industries in Australasia.
- - A team of senior leaders with access to a network of support.
- - An extensive network of industry contacts across Australian agriculture, from farm managers and contractors to service providers such as agronomists, bankers, accountants and solicitors.
- - A culture of excellence and a ‘can do’ approach to getting the job done.
- - The support of a fee for service provider who is a credible, independent third party